Blogger is an excellent to develop blog rolls with. When it comes to creating a standard website with blogger there are several tricks to make this possible. With little to no experience you can have a professional looking website in minutes. Using blogger to create your website gives you a low cost solution to have a truly well designed website without the need for complex tools to manage it.
This guide will walk you through some of the steps to keep this process simple and get your site online quickly.
1. Create a free blogger account if you do not have one already.
2. Install a blog design tool on your local machine.
3. Connect your blog tool to blogger.
4. Create a simple post to see how posting works.
5. Change home page from blog roll to static web page.
6. A pages with labels to allow for additional blog updated pages
7. Remove comments and edit items from blog pages.
8. Add additional labels for navigation.